Fallout 76

https://paddle8.com/auction/fallout...Kyjhf2lSd6lm-BE1GNzl6ilwmYyhWwHbPCTYfiP-vzMo0
44951230_10156534824366023_4005067358686150656_o.jpg

45027309_10156534824356023_3617202369856536576_o.jpg

44987456_10156534824336023_7208063095401349120_o.jpg
45043746_10156534824506023_6752229304219729920_o.jpg

I know it's for a good cause (for up to 100,000 USD) but :seriouslyno:
Out of all those, I'd say that 6 and 18 are the only ones worth glancing at. The rest look as though the artist decided to go overboard with their art and paint whatever they wanted on the helmets.

It's for a charity at least.

So i found this video about the last jedi and I can see a lot of parallels to what's happened to fallout since Bugthesda's gotten the series:

and as long as Bugthesda has it I don't see it getting any better, although if they get someone in charge other than Hines and Howard who actually try to make it like the older games or are at least try to stay consistent with their stories it might get better (not in a million years right?).

Last edited:
It almost leaves a bad taste in your mouth to visit this sub-forum. Where is my Glittering Gem? I need protection. No, this requires all the gems...

download (1).jpg

Man, damn bethesda still can't get the original T-51b design right. Just look how wide the helmet is. Always bothered me since FO3, FO:NV and FO4, yeah sure with Fallout 4 they got it almost right but still the helmet is oversized and too wide. I don't know about you guys but I highly prefer the T-51b design from Fallout 1 and in Fallout 2 you can see a tribal wearing a broken battle-worn T-51b helmet.. see how snuggly it fits on the head of that tribal? Yeah that's I'm talking about. Original T-51b oval-shape helmet FTW!

As for what I think of F76.. beneath my thoughts with laughter these days. I was furious myself initially to see how low things can stoop but the resulting dumpster fire seems to have released fumes that reveal an acid trip to me. Can't help but laugh uncontrollably at this whole damn thing that is F76. What a mess, bethesda finally managed to create an effect similar to that of an actual nuclear fallout and saying that makes me burst out in laughter. Sometimes life is just one big damn joke.

I'm no longer naive as I used to be but if fandom of Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 can keep the original thing going and intact. That's awesome because to me Fallout will never be dead to me so I'd love to see actual continuations for Fallout 1&2 that I can consider canon.

Last edited:
If you haven't played them yet I reccomend giving a try to Fallout: Ressurection and Nevada.

Splendid! Just the thing I was trying to recall earlier, thank you. I've only played Shattered Destiny years back as far as new story mods go and recently got to experience Fallout 2 Restoration Project further. Yet to give Fallout: Resurrection a try, was surprising to find out just now that I have it already on my machine as I went on a google search and while at it remembered installing it at some point this year. That Nevada one looks appealing too, perhaps even more so for me because I usually love seeing armored figures in post-apoc setting (which got me into playing Fallout games in the first place). As I'm getting off topic here, to put it shortly; It is great to see the spirit of the real thing going strong still. Glad I decided to unlurk myself here today.

Anyhow, back to the topic of F76; Watched some more videos and reviews and news of this dumpster fire of epic proprtions and I've been laughing for hours now. I've been wishing for something horrible to happen to Bethesda since FO3 for ruining things and now with F76, I didn't know I'd have the best laughing session ever after over a decade later.. so worth it, the laughter I got from this. Hopefully their failure will result a better Fallout game or something along those lines, one can hope and dream at the very least to keep a sense of sanity for the future.

I just watched that and came here to post it too :lmao: I was expecting a long video full of silly arguments like Fallout 3 Is Better Than You Think

Expect one for Fallout 76. Manytrueanerd is pretty much shilling the fuck out of the game.

I just watched that and came here to post it too :lmao: I was expecting a long video full of silly arguments like Fallout 3 Is Better Than You Think
I've seen enough of Killian Experience to expect loads of sarcasm attached with such a title.

It's nice to see MMP come around and hate on this. Hopefully we have another comrade to take Bethesda to the Guillotines.

But yeah, I watched that Manyatruenerd's podcast with TotalBiscuit. What a wreck. The guy was trying to defend choice as in 'I start shit with this faction, that faction doesn't like me'.

That's about as basic as choice and consequence can get. I mean, if your RPG doesn't have "i try to kill you, you then try to kill me and if you're part of a faction, that faction now hates me too", might as well throw it in the trash bin.

I'm honestly surprised Fallout 4 allows you to do that with factions, but doesn't change the fact the game has several essential npcs that don't shit to you after getting up. It's contradictory design.

Back