Fallout Nuka World DLC trailer and information are online

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by The Dutch Ghost, Aug 15, 2016.

1. 0wing

0wing Все умрут, а я волномут

Mar 23, 2015
    Nothing much special but it turned out Fallout 4 got worse, eh?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  2. Risewild

Risewild Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    Too late:

3. mef

mef Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Dec 29, 2014
    Haven't played it and not going to, but I heard shooting is not shit anymore thanks to id Software (shame that enemies' AI is still cut from Doom)

4. joevonzombie

joevonzombie Buried alive in Golgotha

Sep 28, 2015
    Fo1 also isn't a glorified theme park, it's an actual role playing game set in a game world that actually feels alive.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  5. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    To be fair fo4 isn't like a theme park at all. Theme parks are fun. Fo4's more like a funhouse in that it seems like it'd be fun at first but once you're in you realise how childish it is and how much you've out grown this Bullshit. And you're left with a bunch a caricature and stupid shit and you're bored the whole time.

• [Like] [Like] x 6
  6. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    Remember Mothership Zeta's "Abominations"?
    That's how they look like without the illusion.
    The true reptilians are yet to be shown... In this IP.
    They have been shown in another IP actually.
    Which is going to be tied to this one...
    Coming, 2025...
    The Fallout Of The Elder Scrolls.

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  7. Kohno

Kohno Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Jul 30, 2009
    Looks vapid and tryhard enough to not be given any fucks.

8. Proletären

Proletären Vault Fossil
    Staff Member Admin

Mar 15, 2012
    DLC looks like pure garbage.

9. 0wing

Mar 23, 2015
    Actually the trailer made me lose shit histerically. Bethesda gone nuts. I mean...
    Welcome to the NUKA WORLD! Here you'll experience hipster-made weapon mods and paints, A PADDLIN' that shocks, you can dress like cowboy and roleplay one just like in NEW VEGAS, roleplay wonderer "hello, son" from V101 and shoot aliens from MZ once again, hey look a RADBULL XDDDDDDDDD, taste new nuka cream, roleplay a RED THREAT COMMUNIST by raiding settlements with trusty chinese rifle and don't forget to visit the spooky house of ghosts where YOU ARE SURELY A WANTED GUEST!
    WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF KEWL ILLU-FUCKING-SIONS!

And you know the stupidest and depressing thing? It is possible to create a sublte and legitimately creepy world out of this. Think "Blood", think theme park level from "Blood". That was cold and cool (not kewl).

P.S. How the fuck does this correlate to the main game and main game's... theme, atmosphere, again?
    P.S.2 LEFT HANDED AK... YOU IDIOTS BETHESDA

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 7
  10. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Bunch of reskinned creatures, really poorly done "lol thrmatic intro!", more raider mob spawns, stupid weapons and aliens, settlement building trinkets, all in theme park rides. Bethesturd finally became self aware and are just encapssulating their approach to Fallout in a single DLC for their dud of a game...

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  11. Erich van Loon

Erich van Loon Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

May 23, 2016
    No shit...

12. Spooky

Spooky mean girl

Mar 12, 2016
    Looks like shit, as usual.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    Hey look discount Killer Croc, lets not forget the ridiculous Nuka Cola armor, and those Nuka Cola robots look so fucking retarded(cause yeah lets slap some Mr. Handy arms and decor on a soda machine and call it original content that a modder could've pulled off if you wouldn't of pissed them all off causing them to stop modding your games since you couldn't moderate your own counter intuitive site keeping console users from stealing mods and uploading them to claim as their own). The great thing about Bethesda games is the ability to join multiple/all factions even when they're enemies, you'll be able to join the Minute Men to build another settlement then join the raider faction to destroy the same settlements you worked hard to build fighting through the clunky interface and all. Preston won't care though as he'll probably sit there with his same old "settlement needs your help" lines without even bothering to acknowledge the fact you destroyed one of your built settlements or the fact that you joined the enemy faction. If not that maybe they'll pull a Fallout 4 and make you start the genocide of any opposing faction to the raiders.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  14. Zerginfestor

Zerginfestor dear god, the scrapping

Apr 18, 2015
    They could've went with a creepy vibe on the rides, but it all looks stupid instead. Also yes, the Croc reskin of a deathclaw looks fucking awful, especially with those legs along with the terrible snout.

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  15. mef

mef Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Dec 29, 2014
    Thanks, now I have to play it again.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. 0wing

Mar 23, 2015
    • [Like] [Like] x 3
  17. Money4U

Money4U First time out of the vault

Oct 22, 2015
    Hmn.. Now that I think more of it, I think that Bethesda created the best drama-comedy game ever! They are good at least in something.. LOL

E: Can't believe this s*it.. They are that stupid or just likes to toy with others? http://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/360672383120931622/
    I need to stop reading this s*it, it makes we angry more than it should lol
    Sometimes I feel sorry for those Bethdrones, they are ''roleplaying'' FO4 more than older Fallouts'' haha, and I'm roleplaying Colin Dirt with my brother, cuz I choose left road and he choose right..

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  18. Kohno

Kohno Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Jul 30, 2009
    Beware of cheap mimicry.

The real "discount Killer Croc" is in this movie, and it fucking kicks ass in all of its campy plastic glory:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 4
  19. Practicat

Practicat Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Aug 25, 2014
    I still affirm that many are being slowly lulled into BGS' (awful) portrayal of Fallout. This is also BGS' strategy. One thing makes way for another in a steady transition.

But there is also a large group (which includes us at NMA) that is aware of this and won't fall for it.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. NotAcasul

NotAcasul meanie

Mar 17, 2016
    Little bit negative in here.

Remember;

not out yet

• [Like] [Like] x 1