General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
But hardly anyone has ever heard of Randall Graves, so that would probably flop.
Those movies do have a significant cult following. Otherwise the dude wouldn't still be making movies (he writes some of the best dialogue out there but he's kind of a shit director tbh. He just sorta sets up a two guy shot. Waist up and then he's like "alright now say my words") but no it wouldn't have flopped because it would have enterained me.

Which reminded me, I never actually watched Clerks 2. Friend told me it was shit, so I kinda rolled with it.

Just found my account from gamespot created in 2004. It had my first and last name in it and other personal information, it did not occur to me in 2004 that leaving your personal information all around the internet would become a potential hazzard in the future as all that shit accumulates, not to mention the stupid things one posts, as one is still maturing. Although at the time that information was not really avaivable for showcasing, but as the website changed over the years, it did.... Good enough that gamespot was pretty cool and left it private by default. They even have a deactivate account option (which even this website is missing)! Of course gamespot still sucks as a gaming website :lol:.

Makes me wonder just how much shit this generation will leave behind them with facebook, twitter and a plethora of other social websites. One will be able to have a rather good view of a persons life based on the shit he will leaves behind, if one is inquisitive enough.

Just found my account from gamespot created in 2004. It had my first and last name in it and other personal information, it did not occur to me in 2004 that leaving your personal information all around the internet would become a potential hazzard in the future as all that shit accumulates, not to mention the stupid things one posts, as one is still maturing. Although at the time that information was not really avaivable for showcasing, but as the website changed over the years, it did.... Good enough that gamespot was pretty cool and left it private by default. They even have a deactivate account option (which even this website is missing)! Of course gamespot still sucks as a gaming website :lol:.

Yeah it's a scary thought. I used to be very active on another forum, where I posted A LOT of personal information, pictures and what not. Even hooked up with a girl through the forums. All that shit is still out there.

Makes me wonder just how much shit this generation will leave behind them with facebook, twitter and a plethora of other social websites. One will be able to have a rather good view of a persons life based on the shit he will leaves behind, if one is inquisitive enough.

Not only that, parents are uploading their kids' lives on the internet without their consent.

Which reminded me, I never actually watched Clerks 2. Friend told me it was shit, so I kinda rolled with it.

I thought it was alright. Not nearly as good as the first, but it still has all that Kevin Smith goodness to it. My favorite of his will always be Mallrats though.

It's actually really good. It avoids that thing where a sequel just becomes a series of callbacks (I'm looking at you J&SBSB) It just takes the characters and continues their stories like a sequel is meant to. Plus it's funny as hell with and actually made me feel emotions. Plus Randal is quotable as hell in the second one. Just as good as the first and even surpasses it in some ways.

Ignore @aenemic (isn't your username a blood disorder?) we all love the hell out of Brodie (shame he wasn't in Jay and silent Bob strike back more) but mallrats is only like Smith's fourth best askeniverse movie tbh.

Last edited:
It's actually really good. It avoids that thing where a sequel just becomes a series of callbacks (I'm looking at you J&SBSB) It just takes the characters and continues their stories like a sequel is meant to. Plus it's funny as hell with and actually made me feel emotions. Plus Randal is quotable as hell in the second one. Just as good as the first and even surpasses it in some ways.

Ignore @aenemic (isn't your username a blood disorder?) we all love the hell out of Brodie (shame he wasn't in Jay and silent Bob strike back more) but mallrats is only like Smith's fourth best askeniverse movie tbh.

Your mom is a blood disorder.

Besides, aren't you like 12? Who cares about your opinion? Are you even allowed to have opinions yet?

Back