General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Actually, what you're looking at is a device intended for training medical students to do the procedure known as digital rectal examination, which is a simple yet very important procedure in gastroenterology primarily, though it has importance in other medical branches as well.

Yeah ... but how is it going to help real people when it is only in the digital world? Since when do digital beings need rectal examination?

Two UKIP MEPS having a fight in the middle of the European Parliament, one banging the other out and now the guy who got knocked out has brain bleeding and head injuries.

CuFb2TjXgAAnoJP.jpg

And the best bit is the guy who knocked him out (UKIPS Defence spokesman) is called Mike Hookem. Fucking Mike Hookem.

Hookem was on the run from the French police for a while and has now been arrested.

Two UKIP MEPS having a fight in the middle of the European Parliament, one banging the other out and now the guy who got knocked out has brain bleeding and head injuries.

CuFb2TjXgAAnoJP.jpg

And the best bit is the guy who knocked him out (UKIPS Defence spokesman) is called Mike Hookem. Fucking Mike Hookem.

Hookem was on the run from the French police for a while and has now been arrested.
It feels weird when something that would fit a satirical cartoon happens in real life.

On another note:
a7f6d6_6048717.jpg

- http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29310/

"SOCLR is designed for students who identify themselves as a person of color as a primary identity,” Columbia’s website adds.

The application asks students to state their gender identity/expression, their gender pronoun, their racial identity, and also answer a few questions on what they plan to gain from attending the retreat, paid for by the private, Ivy League institution
."

Reality really is turning into a cartoon. Is there a documentary of something that delves into these kinds of people having to face reality when they finish college? Cause I really want to see how their mental state handles the outside world.

It feels weird when something that would fit a satirical cartoon happens in real life.

On another note:
View attachment 6005
- http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29310/

"SOCLR is designed for students who identify themselves as a person of color as a primary identity,” Columbia’s website adds.

The application asks students to state their gender identity/expression, their gender pronoun, their racial identity, and also answer a few questions on what they plan to gain from attending the retreat, paid for by the private, Ivy League institution
."

Reality really is turning into a cartoon. Is there a documentary of something that delves into these kinds of people having to face reality when they finish college? Cause I really want to see how their mental state handles the outside world.
That's quite racist. Where's the outrage?

CuFb2TjXgAAnoJP.jpg
I find it tragic that the kind of people who would have a fight in the middle of European Parliment, are the kind of people who are MEPS in the first place.

These two are supposed to be representing Britain :roll:

I find it tragic that the kind of people who would have a fight in the middle of European Parliment, are the kind of people who are MEPS in the first place.

These two are supposed to be representing Britain :roll:
I think its quite funny. Men will be men after all.

No no no, that's still in college IIRC.
You think that thing is going to act any different out of college? You have feminist SJWs defending pedophiles and those people aren't in college, just shitposting and trying to "fight the Patriarchy". Oh and there's also people like Brianna Wu who cry GamerGate and kill their dogs for sympathy points as well.

And now for something completely different:
I+m+gonna+take+the+rest+of+the+day+off_ed4178_6050274.gif
Ah that's quite refreshing.

I would take that article more seriously if it wasn't so cartoonishly right wing.

Sounds more like a failure of the school staff than any fault of multiculturalism. Mostly because that kind of sexual bullying is pretty common even among white rich kids and even then the school still fails to do anything.

Did the world become a caricature written by Levine? Everybody is just going full stupid on all sides...

Back