General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Meanwhile, the Party that led the vote against the peace treaty is now just imploding in public. They screwed one of their members out of the celebration of their victory and he revealed that they basically fed a bunch of lies to several key demographics about what the treaty would bring. The party against the peace treaties also neglected to show up to the renegotiation meetings and failed to proesent a counter proposals to the treaty they denied. There was also 40% vote abstinence which resulted in the No party claiming those uncasted votes as votes for themselves. Altho on a friday development the government convinced FARC to resume the bilateral cease fire and the peace negotiations were picked right back up despite the efforts of the Uribe party. President Santos is now also our second Nobel Prize winner here in Colombia but I care more about the results of the negotiations rather than politically charged prizes. Colombia, you can't make this shit up....

A quick summary of this whole thing...

Last edited:
It's fun watching World's Worst Tenants with the knowledge that the main character is named Todd Howard.

Well, it finally happened... I have spotted an add in a website (i have ublock turned off for this website) that advertised something which was somewhat interesting to me, so after about 10 years since the last time, i have clicked on an add and was transported to a website that was pretty clean and had some interesting products.

Since i'm pretty much always using some sort of add blocking, and have been doing so for quite some time now (before then i mentally blocked them), are adds actually getting better at providing you information that might be relevant to you? Or was this just a random case and they still advertise dick pills and swampfever cream?

Pretty interesting, if not for soviet political bureaucracy the internet might have started earlier. Of course, looking at this from another side, the free internet we know today might have never developed, if everyone would have had their own separate networks. It's interesting to speculate of the possibilities non the less.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/785485969705140224

So Elon Musk fired back at some coal guy, who was calling him a fraud. Out of curiosity i wanted to see who that was and stumbled on to this video:

Funny that he looks a bit like the kingpin

c7061258aa8f688dd402f94cd23318ca.jpg

If you are a vegan, you're probably not going to be happy about this. Might want to avoid that bread.

Back