General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
I am addicted to these frozen pizzas. They are so fucking nice, every time I shop I buy 3. Its like Michelin starred restaurant food that I can buy from tescos for £1.50
DSC00356.JPG
ristorante-pizza-mozzarella.png
I always cook them for 5 minutes more than the box says to get it nice and crispy. So good.

Ugh, I like that one, I do, but I have a tendency to forget it for a minute too much. Once it gets burned, it wreaks havoc to my gut :I

Kebabs are nice, as long as its not doner meat. I enjoy scallops and chicken cooked on the barbecue. Moving on to barbecue, food is always better on there. Anyone else like barbies? We usually do kebabs, spatchcocked chicken, steak, prawns and rice.

Just got done barbequing some standard sausages. It's fun although over here we have mosquitos outside if it's not windy so they can be annoying.

Not if you want to succeed though ...

If Mother nature can't take the heat, then she should get the fuck out of the kitchen!

Yes. And its terrible every time.
I did some landscaping work last summer and the actual working was the least shitty part of that entire experience.
Aren't you in some shitty desert or something? That's not what all the outsides like. Don't be so closed minded, I'm sure there are some green spaces in Kentucky.

To what? Itchy unpleasantness, bugs, sand in my tents and in my ass, just filth everywhere.
This is all your fault. Itchy unpleasantness? Presumably your clothes. Also grow some balls, you are giving up because of itchiness? Bugs? Get some bug repellent. Filth everywhere? Nature is messy, get over it. Sand in your tent? You obviously didn't put it up correctly. Sand in your ass? How the fuck did you manage that?

This is all your fault. Itchy unpleasantness? Presumably your clothes. Also grow some balls, you are giving up because of itchiness? Bugs? Get some bug repellent. Sand in your tent? You obviously didn't put it up correctly. Sand in your ass? How the fuck did you manage that?
bug repellant itself feels unpleasant. Itchiness is not caused by my clothes but the unpleasant feeling of nature touching my skin.
Ain't giving up. Just admitting this Bullshit is not for me. As for the sand in my ass and all that shit... I live near the Ohio river.

Back