General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
579.png

Ok here's a real world scenario question. I can post a pic to prove it but don't think that will be necessary.

What if, after a night out in the club with the homies, you find a passed out individual on the park lawn or something. Totally passed out. It's summer and not cold at all so that person will most likely not freeze to death. Do you alert the officials or do you leave that person there and just walk away?

If it's warm? No biggie. Maybe go over and put them in recovery position in case they puke, but other than that...

Yep, that's what the cops recommend here too. Maybe ask the person if they're ok, try to wake them up. One issue is that passed out individuals might get their things stolen.

Ok here's a real world scenario question. I can post a pic to prove it but don't think that will be necessary.

What if, after a night out in the club with the homies, you find a passed out individual on the park lawn or something. Totally passed out. It's summer and not cold at all so that person will most likely not freeze to death. Do you alert the officials or do you leave that person there and just walk away?

Slice his throat while no one is looking. If he doesn't know the limit of drinking, then he shouldn't waste oxygen.

Depends. Are they black, brown, yellow or Normal coloured?
I always did take you for the kind of guy who'd be sexually obsessed with James Bond.

Back