GTA V

generalissimofurioso said:
Unless you know...

[spoiler:1080a51cd3]Niko decides to work with Dmitri again and he winds up killing Roman at the wedding because Kate wasn't there to take the bullet.[/spoiler:1080a51cd3]

Wow, that's one of the more depressing things I have heard all day.

@Sabirah: Now I have played GTA IV but I am sure there are some who haven't, so use spoiler tags please, just like furioso, see what nice fella he is! *squeezes furioso's cheeks*

generalissimofurioso said:
Unless you know...

[spoiler:63bb8cac20]Niko decides to work with Dmitri again and he winds up killing Roman at the wedding because Kate wasn't there to take the bullet.[/spoiler:63bb8cac20]
Well, that depends on how you approach the endgame. There's a happy ending, too. Well, relatively happy.

Fanmade "recreation" of the GTA V trailer with the SA engine :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftk3f_0WZww[/youtube]

Sander said:
Well, that depends on how you approach the endgame. There's a happy ending, too. Well, relatively happy.

Eh? Both endings are sad. Depending on how you feel about the people involved.

PainlessDocM said:
Fanmade "recreation" of the GTA V trailer with the SA engine :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftk3f_0WZww[/youtube]
:clap: Just.....great :lol: thanks for showing that Doc.

Leaked GTA V map? Probably fake but you never know.

lossantos.jpg

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/11/04/grand-theft-auto-v-map.aspx

Uh, ok? That photo doesn't tell us shit we didn't already know from the trailer and some leaked info. So it could be real, or not, but it doesn't matter much.

Not really a GTA V news but it seems that Rockstar is making a 'GTA: Vice City Nights' for the PS Vita. Vice City Nights? Jeez! What a stupid name...

Nope, it was a fake image that major gaming sites took for real. Lol, "gaming journalism".

Play.com would like to clarify details of yesterday's alleged leak of four new Vita titles. Unfortunately, the screenshots with references to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, Tales Of Innocence R and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, posted on a games forum were not genuine Play.com pages and were fabricated.

Serge 13 said:
Not really a GTA V news but it seems that Rockstar is making a 'GTA: Vice City Nights' for the PS Vita. Vice City Nights? Jeez! What a stupid name...

This is exciting. I love the little side games that GTA releases. Vice City Stories was better than most of the core installments of the series. I hope they can really expand on running a criminal empire. Maybe actually have it impact the main story instead of it being a side deal.

I hope San Fierro is in the game, or at least parts of it. Los Santos would be nice, but I adored San Fierro's scenery.

Oh, my apologies. I've been under the influence all day. Spring Break, fuck yeah.

A pitty, I miss the days that where full of yearly GTA releases. Surprisingly, they where always quite good and they never seemed to get old.

My first impression on the new screens was: Oh my, how blurry. Those street textures look like IV's.

If they decide to bring that game to PC I hope it won't be a pos port like IV.

I'd hope they just, uh, forgot to turn that one, though that'd be sloppy. But I doubt it's supposed to look like that. Then again, GTA IV had anti-aliasing issues too.

City looks cool, at least.

Back