Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

TheDudeOfGaming said:
Did I guess the secret password?

Not secret tho, by now I guess most of us made clear wich games are the best to diff degrees. But yeah, you can get in.

Now step into the screening room for the mandatory instructional video. You may know these things already but I always send new ones to see this as a precaution, follow what it says and you won't ever infringe any rules, it's foolproof. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Oh, and one more thing... welcome to No Mutants Allowed.

DeathcalwChameleon said:
Welcom TDOG. Hp you enjoy it here :D
I just figured out that TDOG stands for TheDudeOfGaming and I feel really dense, but thanks.

TorontRayne said:
Yes. Welcome to NMA. :)
Thank you!
Gonzalez said:
Not secret tho, by now I guess most of us made clear wich games are the best to diff degrees. But yeah, you can get in.

Now step into the screening room for the mandatory instructional video. You may know these things already but I always send new ones to see this as a precaution, follow what it says and you won't ever infringe any rules, it's foolproof. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Oh, and one more thing... welcome to No Mutants Allowed.

First off, that video is amazing! And I knew about most of those... except the search button, I don't know why everyone keeps that little ****er hidden. And thanks, it's great to be here at Fallout Fans HQ :D

Well that's good. This forum's healthy to an extent, as you'll enjoy it here! Well, at least you better do or else it's a hot potato!
Joking aside (it sounded funny when I wrote it), have a good time and explore the depths of NMA.

Hello fellow Fallout fans I am glad to finally join after lurking the forums for a while. I first became a fan after playing Fallout 3 in 2008, but then I wondered if this is 3, then where are 1 and 2? Now I am happy to have discovered and played Fallout 1, 2, 3, and New Vegas.

Ziegler629 said:
Hello fellow Fallout fans I am glad to finally join after lurking the forums for a while. I first became a fan after playing Fallout 3 in 2008, but then I wondered if this is 3, then where are 1 and 2? Now I am happy to have discovered and played Fallout 1, 2, 3, and New Vegas.

Welcome to NMA.

My name's Sduibek (well not in real life, that would be weird) and I became a Vault Fossil classification yesterday. I think that means I post too much. :postviper: :whistle:

I played Fallout 1 for the first time before it even came out. (i.e. the demo). By the time I had the purchased game in my hands I'd probably played through the demo twenty times. Some of you weren't around to remember (maybe most of you?) but at the time, Fallout 1 was brand-new and mindblowing. The feel of it, the look and sounds and everything was just fantastic. Maybe not a "never been done before" thing, but it had a flair that was very unique.

I don't remember if I played Fallout 2 right when it came out or not. I've beaten both games about the same amount of times... I was on a huge Fallout 2 kick for a few years. Hilariously, even though I mod Fallout 1 I think I actually like the second one better, all things considered.

I don't think I played Wasteland until after I'd played both of those. I've beaten that game probably more times than I've beaten Fo1 and 2.

Hey i am Patrick

I don't know for how long i have had this user but i checked this
for a while now and i have only chosen to post here know because i found out that i had a user :P

I originally played fallout 3 but shortly after i tried fallout 1 and 2 on steam and i never returned

Not much else to talk about other then my interests but then i had to write a book which i don't have time for

Well, Matthews here. Gaming is my main hobby, others has been model-building, listening to classic music etc.

I've been lurking around this place for a few years and only recently joined, mainly to say a big "Thank you" for all the aid and work that this community has handed out (and to file a bugreport so I contribute myself as well). :D

fujikay said:
Hello, I am fujikay. I am new here. I like playing video games and watching anime!!

Welcome!
You'll probably find a buddy in the others here who also have anime-characters in their avatars:]

patricktheconquer said:
Hey i am Patrick

I don't know for how long i have had this user but i checked this
for a while now and i have only chosen to post here know because i found out that i had a user :P

I originally played fallout 3 but shortly after i tried fallout 1 and 2 on steam and i never returned

Not much else to talk about other then my interests but then i had to write a book which i don't have time for

Damn i shouldn't have made a post at the middle of the night, or you will get gibberish like this.

HOLA! I'm here because Ratty wanted me to. Actually not, I'm here to troll him incessantly but don't tell anyone.

(shhhh.)

Back