Katchup or Catsup?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Crni Vuk, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Black Rose

Black Rose Bring me to life

Dec 5, 2018
    Since we're on the subject of tomatoes... fried green tomatoes are one of my favorite things.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  2. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    I use ketchup with fries and burgers primarily. I also put it on some sandwiches and my "poorsserole". I mix it with BBQ sauce and mustard for my homemade kebab. I also tend to add it to boiled eggs and sausages (but not the Wurst).

On the subject of pineapple pizza- I like it. I order it from time to time, as I prefer spicy or meaty pizzas.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    At my brokest I'd use ketchup to "spice up" my otherwise swiftly congealing spaghetti

Nowadays only as a lil dash on a burger, or something to dip fries in.

4. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    I guess, we will never fall in love than!

Anyway, what was the most complicated dish you guys (or gurls, etc.) ever made anyway?

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    If somebody said they put ketchup on their mac and cheese people would probably think they are a sped. not to mention those depraved individuals who put it on their eggs. hell where I'm at people insult you for putting ketchup on your hotdog. Besides who are you to talk, you people put mayo on your damn french fries.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Knight Rider oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    Ketchup is good on fried potatoes. It is good on Shepards Pie. It is good on a boat. It is good with a toke.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  7. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Мутанты не допускаются

Nov 22, 2009
    I thought this is another thread about Crni Vuk's spelling abilities. If you have ketchup which is low on sugar and salt, it can basically be healthy. It has the 'essence' of tomatoes in a condensed form. Tomatoes are good for you.

8. tgawt

tgawt ye ass

Jul 9, 2018
    literally nobody in america does this

9. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    But you put everything in a deep fryer. Everything!

10. valcik

valcik So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Dec 20, 2008
    Much better than putting everything in the ovens, as your country does.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 6
  11. Black Rose

Dec 5, 2018
    The only things I deep fry are chicken and fish. That's about it, and that's rare. I try to be at least somewhat healthy with what I eat.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  12. mobucks

mobucks literally Orderite

May 22, 2010
    Sick burn I laughed audibly at that.

I'm one of those assholes that has to make some snarky comment if I see someone put ketchup on a hotdog. What are you? 6 years old?
    The only thing I put ketchup on are fries and cheeseburgers. Mustard only works for me on hotdogs and the dinner sausages. Oh and liverwurst sandwiches with raw onion.
    As a kid, I did have a phase of putting ketchup on macaroni and cheese.

13. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    Anyone who puts ketchup on a hot dog after age 10 needs to be dragged behind a truck over broken glass, have you no dignity, no shame?

Man the fuck up and put malt vinegar and salt on your fries too.

The noble mustard, on the other hand is clearly the regal condiment of classy muthafuckas such as myself. White wine Dijon? Fuck yeah.

14. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    What about ketchup and mustard?

15. MutantScalper

MutantScalper Мутанты не допускаются

Nov 22, 2009
    Hmm, I just recently put some ketchup on a hot dog, several actually over a period of time. I'm a habitual 'ketchup on a hotdog' -offender. AND I just stepped on a small piece of glass. So, yea. Universal justice in action.

Mustard is ok on red meat but not, for example, chicken or fish. Or veggie beef/wiener. Then again, why not? I am not a condiment purist! This is how wars begin.

16. AureliusofPhoenix

AureliusofPhoenix My Friends Call Me a Real Life Dennis Reynolds

Jun 25, 2018
    Crni you will fall in love with Rose this instant or the full force of the Legion will be upon you.

17. Black Rose

Dec 5, 2018
    Ha ha! I am quite loveable! #Sarcasm.

My mom made chili last night and it was so spicy I was sweating when I got done eating it.

18. AureliusofPhoenix

Jun 25, 2018
    That’s how you know it’s good chili.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  19. Black Rose

Dec 5, 2018
    If you haven't had it, I suggest trying ramen. Not that crap in blocks that you can buy for like 50 cents a package, but actual ramen. Depending on what you want to add it might take a little prep work. I've had to order the ingredients online because there's no asian food stores around here, but it was worth it.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  20. AureliusofPhoenix

Jun 25, 2018
    I recommend buying that crap at the grocery store and just eating the pre-cooked brick of dried noodles.