Let's Get Pathetic! Hottest video game characters?

OoA_y_OoS_Impa.png

Women in games that I've liked:

latest

Jade from Beyond Good & Evil.

Tali_in_Mass_Effect_1.png

Tali'Zorah from Mass Effect 1/2

witcher-3-triss.jpg

Triss Merigold from The Witcher
Ciri is nice too ofc, but she's your adopted daughter, you fucking pervert!
Too bad they turned Ves into a harlot in The Witcher 3.

Honorable mentions to Morrigan & Solveig from Mount & Blade: Viking Conquest (Reforged).

BLASPHEMY!
Well, in The Witcher 2 she was a character with depth. In The Witcher 3 she was only there to display her boobs. I like The Witcher 3, but I was seriously let down with what they did with Vernon Roche & Ves.

VES.jpg

Cover yourself up, woman! You're a fighter, not a harlot.

Well, in The Witcher 2 she was a character with depth. In The Witcher 3 she was only there to display her boobs. I like The Witcher 3, but I was seriously let down with what they did with Vernon Roche & Ves.

VES.jpg

Cover yourself up, woman! You're a fighter, not a harlot.

Agreed.

In general, all of the characters from TW2 weren't done justice in TW3. Some, like Iorveth, didn't even appear.
It was confirmed as cut content AFAIK and the rest was just poorly salvaged and thrown into the game.

Doesn't explain her dumb cleavage though.

Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3 always seemed alluring when I was a teen. I find short hair sexy.
My top though is always going to be Jill Valentine from REmake. Mmm boob physics.
Most recently, Yennifer could get it. I love how she makes Geralt her little bitch boy.

I find short hair sexy.
that's because its the superior hair style.

Lady from DMC3 used to get me hot and bothered.

she still looks great in DMC5

Devil-May-Cry-5_2018_09-19-18_017.jpg

also nearly every female mortal kombat character.

Mortal Kombat battle anime when?

she still looks great in DMC5
I agree, though apparently some people did not: https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/...like-ladys-design-from-devil-may-cry-5/74445/

TLDR; A female artist claims that DMC 5 Lady was made to look somewhat more masculine to be 'gender-inclusive' (ignoring the fact that Lady in this game is modeled after a real person):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMrYiAFDpV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cbb5kiqscttt). The whole thing became an even bigger shitshow when an Insomniac game dev insulted that artist by calling her transphobic for her stupid opinion. In a nutshell, everyone in that whole shitshow was an idiot and I feel stupider knowing that it happened.)

Plus that artist kinda ignored the fact Lady is modelled after a real person to boot.
well yeah photogmaetry or whatever the fuck its called is way cheaper than having to model everything from the gorund up. capcom has been doing that for awhile.

Insomniac game dev insulted that artist by calling her transphobic for her stupid opinion.

also lol wtf Lady isn't a trans character.

was the model they used trans? because if so good on her she looks fantastic.

Last edited:
I agree, though apparently some people did not: https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/...like-ladys-design-from-devil-may-cry-5/74445/

TLDR; A female artist claims that DMC 5 Lady was made to look somewhat more masculine to be 'gender-inclusive' (ignoring the fact that Lady in this game is modeled after a real person):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoMrYiAFDpV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cbb5kiqscttt). The whole thing became an even bigger shitshow when an Insomniac game dev insulted that artist by calling her transphobic for her stupid opinion. In a nutshell, everyone in that whole shitshow was an idiot and I feel stupider knowing that it happened.)

This is also the reason I don't play games from AAA publishers anymore.

It's always the same BS talk: we need to be inclusive, we need to talk about gender, we need not to be offensive, we need to respect women, let's not forget "insert here your favorite minority or group" and etc.

How about make the game like...let's say... Fallout: New Vegas?
You don't have the gay doctor, the lesbian BoS scribe, the lesbian that always get caught and almost die, the gay military not open about his preferences and so on.
You have Arcade, Veronica, Cristine and Major Knight.

You know... people. :-?

Last edited:
This is also the reason I don't play games from AAA publishers anymore.

It's always the same BS talk: we need to be inclusive, we need to talk about gender, we need not to be offensive, we need to respect women, let's not forget "insert here your favorite minority or group" and etc.

How about make the game like...let's say... Fallout: New Vegas?
You don't have the gay doctor, the lesbian BoS scribe, the lesbian that always get caught and almost die, the gay military that's not open about his preferences and so on.
You have Arcade, Veronica, Cristine and Major Knight.

You know... people. :-?
Exactly. Because they are presented as individuals, sums of many more things than just their sex, religion, sexual preferences or whatever. Current inclusion reduces minorities to their single minority trait, forgetting that NOBODY is defined by a single trait. You could have a gay guy who's a manly general, with a disdain for tribalism and an approval for manifest destiny, while being Mormon but still drinking because "people aren't perfect" for example. Nobody is "just gay", or "just black" or whatever.

Back