Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by SquidVan, May 25, 2020.

1. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    They should send Turkish delights.

upload_2021-4-10_18-14-44.png

2. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    One of them probably contains more sugar than african kids will see in their whole life.

Wait a min ... omg no Voof! Noo don't do it! It's too much sugar!

3. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    Turkish delights are awesome. When I was a kid, my Turk bff's dad used to order all kinds of stuff, kid was spoiled, not with love though, just stuff, his dad ditched eventually, went to tycoon his way around Europe

ever since I've considered quality Turkish delights a kind of holy grail
    I go to immigrant shops and everything they have is just cheap trash, how do their fellow Turks not yell at them!? The böreks are shit too, my friend's dad had the only Turk-shop worth a damn, but he went and capitalismd it to hell before he left to buy airports in Turkey or someshit

Then I found them - some little online store based in Oslo, the candies *made in Oslo* by Norwegian Turks, who clearly were also sick of the cheap shit "authentic" import Td's their clueless, disinterested countrymen were pushing in their cheap, cramped, poorly lit stores.

Incidentally, that Turk friend of mine bought a corner in the city to open up his own Turk store, to compete with the other ones. I told him "Lights! A good store needs lights!", then the pandemic hit, so he's left with an empty locale that he pays electricity for.

Man, I do love myself a good, quality Turkish delight! M-m-mmm!
    I'm glad that's what this thread is about.

4. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Psued.

Mar 9, 2018
    This you but with Turkish delights?

5. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    But mostly

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  6. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    That scene made me so mad when I first saw it :lol:

7. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    As somebody who can see why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch I can tell you why right now.

Orange Man Bad.
    Tales from the Sniff Good.

8. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    Trump bad.
    Biden right behind him.
    No1care.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
  10. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Mar 9, 2018
    This flagrant racism is disg-
    Why niggas always gotta make it about color, the man had it coming.

11. DarkCorp

DarkCorp So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 27, 2003
    You cannot criticise anyone from protected groups anymore. Even if one was justified in doing so, the social shaming causes ir repairable damage to the person speaking up.

If it turns out the black guy was being an asshole, it still will not fix the image that the Sgt is racist. Thank god I could play the race card if someone from another protected race fucked with me.

Best of luck to you whites.

12. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Mar 9, 2018
    Good thing I'm part Irish then.

13. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    I don't know if the whole double standard thing will persist all that well going forward. Even progressive communities I am in don't go for it like that. This is a media issue that will continue to not reflect reality further and further and I think there'll be a breaking point. If you ask me quarantine has been great. Forces people keep to themselves more as they should be to begin with. Always made Norway seem appealing as no one wants to talk to you, or deal with you. Sounds like paradise.

14. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Yeah. In itally they will hug you to death and exchange kisses even if you're an enemy - while also ramming a knife in to your back. In the mean time in Finnland it's already considered rape when you shake hands.

15. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Mar 9, 2018
    Big if true.

16. TheHouseAlwaysWins

TheHouseAlwaysWins Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Nov 28, 2015
  17. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Governmen has been shit at handling the pandemic. They then came out a couple of weeks ago announcing a tax reform that taxes the shit out of the middle and lower class (very little new taxation towards big capital), the Minister of Finance of this government has a history of being corrupt and embezzling money, he is even involved with the Panama papers scandal but he was hand picked as Minister of Finance, dipshit has made numerous incendiary claims throughout his career like how Colombia's minimum wage is "Absurdly high" and so forth.

Recently with the new tax reform he has also made further disconnected from reality remarks like how a Dozen Eggs are just 50 cents in Colombia (it's around 2 dollars btw), they also declared that the state was completely bankrupt because of "All the financial aid we provided during pandemic" (of which there was very little despite them receiving overseas money to handle it) so they need to tax us out the butt to cover it even tho there is a clear paper trail of them spending money on new war planes, armored vehicles for their personal use, senators got a pay raise during the pandemic, a marketing campaign for the government that not only includes bot farms but also monthly salaries for influencers that are higher than even some doctors salaries. In summary absolute corruption.

A strike started on the 28th and the state has responded with violence as expected, altho recent leaked info shows the state actually expected civil unrest with the tax reform so they brought in the dipshit who trained the cops in Chile to train our "heroes" to handle the population, dude is also a Neo nazi. Also the far right leader (who has basically hand picked both presidents that came after him just by signaling his followers) has also made very unsubtle remarks on twitter and facebook calling for violent suppression of protests declaring them to also be orchestrated by "Castrochavism" the classic boogeyman these assholes have been using to stay in power. Let's say he is pretty comfortable ordering civilian massacres.

Shit is getting fired up by the second, they even have tanks at toll stations. They had to declare they were gonna rework the Tax reform but people are too pissed off and last time they stepped down from striking and trusted both the centrist opposition party and the government they pulled this on us a year later. People want the puppet president to step down. It's a whooooole thing.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  18. The GoBernment

The GoBernment First time out of the vault

May 29, 2017
    If one thing's for sure, Covid19 has shown how badly prepared every country is for a pandemic. There's some shit I don't like about Bill Gates, but he was right about how were not ready for this shit.