Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

aa398993274e8c3cb37a2fa84c2b271b

Nov 4 solar storm finally paid off.

Trivia: On November 4, 1979, students seized the facility in the Iranian capital and held more than 50 US citizens hostage for 444 days.

I'm a satanist and i believe the Devil will wipe the slate clean and bring a prosperous future.

No you aren't you just think that is some edgy thing to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
aa398993274e8c3cb37a2fa84c2b271b

Nov 4 solar storm finally paid off.

No you aren't you just think that is some edgy thing to say.

you live in Alaska or something? Never seen Skyrim-auroras like that in my life. It's of course clouded here.

I have seen bright green laser-beam types when I was up in Troms, above the arctic circle (in fact during my draft, in fact drunk off my ass inside base camp, in fact on my back, out on the frozen lawn - busted by our lt. who decided to cut us a slack, provided we go straight back to the barracks immediately)
Awesome lil experience.

you live in Alaska or something? Never seen Skyrim-auroras like that in my life. It's of course clouded here.

I have seen bright green laser-beam types when I was up in Troms, above the arctic circle (in fact during my draft, in fact drunk off my ass inside base camp, in fact on my back, out on the frozen lawn - busted by our lt. who decided to cut us a slack, provided we go straight back to the barracks immediately)
Awesome lil experience.
No that was in Canada. I anxiously await the solar storm that wipes out the entire power grid so I can see it in Oklahoma.

Just found out the news about RangerBoo.

It's sad to hear she's been banned, but honestly like, I've seen her form grudges against users and then repeatedly harass them on like 4 different occasions now. And I took a 2 year hiatus from this forum, so might have missed some instances. Morgan was just the last in a repeated pattern of behaviour.

She'll now rant and ramble about NMA on the Codex. Did you know people here were absolutely devastated by the election results? Yeah, me neither.

I didn't. I mostly called her out for acting insane on here and since the insanity was directed at Morgan, that makes me a plethora of things according to her. Including a "tranny lover, Morgan simp, cuck, unloved" and more!

I didn't. I mostly called her out for acting insane on here and since the insanity was directed at Morgan, that makes me a plethora of things according to her. Including a "tranny lover, Morgan simp, cuck, unloved" and more!
Where did Ranger's "tranny lover" insult come from? That seems like a point of obsession for her but I can't figure out what triggered it.

Where did Ranger's "tranny lover" insult come from? That seems like a point of obsession for her but I can't figure out what triggered it.
She called me that because I told her that NMA is not the Farms and intense transphobia doesn't have a place here. Apparently that makes me a proponent of men in dresses going into girls bathrooms raping children.

Well, you see GM told her that…..

Also, apparently Zillow is having a hard time at the moment so maybe house prices are about to go down if this is a sign of things to come.

She called me that because I told her that NMA is not the Farms and intense transphobia doesn't have a place here. Apparently that makes me a proponent of men in dresses going into girls bathrooms raping children.
"I'm not allowed to spread hate against minority groups? Clearly this means the moderators are SJW cucks"

To be honest, compared to most forums, moderators here give HUGE amounts of benefit of the doubt to people, and are incredibly lenient in regards to rulebreaking.

If what she said was so unambigously transphobic that she gets warned for it here, she's going to struggle on most forums, which tend to be way more proactive about bigotry.

"I'm not allowed to spread hate against minority groups? Clearly this means the moderators are SJW cucks"

To be honest, compared to most forums, moderators here give HUGE amounts of benefit of the doubt to people, and are incredibly lenient in regards to rulebreaking.

If what she said was so unambigously transphobic that she gets warned for it here, she's going to struggle on most forums, which tend to be way more proactive about bigotry.

I mean she spends her time bitching about us over at the Codex. She probably feels enabled to do so there.

I feel bad for her, but mental health issues or not, she's still a shitty Person.
You cam only help someone so far before you just throw your hands up and admit they are just a shitty Person

Seem like her anger is a big component and possibly is linked to a borderline personality disorder of sorts. It would also explain her fixations on some individuals and subjects. Unless she actually gets some treatment then it will continue to spiral out of her control. But trust me tough she's in a tantrum she honestly belives that she is the rational one.

She acted shitty, but that's not an excuse to keep shitting on her when she can't respond.

She kept breaking the rules despite the warnings and got banned.
End of the story, no need to unearth every single thing she did (or play an armchair psychologist).

She acted shitty, but that's not an excuse to keep shitting on her when she can't respond.

She kept breaking the rules despite the warnings and got banned.
End of the story, no need to unearth every single thing she did (or play an armchair psychologist).
I'm in full agreement. And I'm guessing the armchair psychologist was directed at me? I have a sibling who display the same type behaviour. That is why I wrote what I wrote.

Back