Political Spergatory or How I Learned To Love /pol

Sure that's all nice and dandy. But seriously she had this tendency to like take something you say completely out of context and where you wonder what her actual thought process here is. Like getting all rage out of the blue and attacking you. It's crazy. Where she actually wishes you to "die" or something.

It's like as if I would say that you're on the level of a neonazi for saying democrats are evil and that you deserve to be punched in the face all the time or something.

Yeah we also had conversations where she kinda opened up, which I am obviously not going into details now. It made me sympathise with her as it's a human moment and all that. People sometimes go trough really fucked up shit sadly. But as you say. At some point you have to say, she's an adult and all that. That's no excuse. Yeah she needs professional help. And I am not saying this to sound snarky or something. I hope she can find some peace or what ever.

I hope she finds Peace. But she won't, and life's too short to care really.

She's the sort of Person i'd give up on if I was a friend in real life.
I mean, I've done shitty things before, i can admit that. But i worry about the sort of Person i an And would rather grow to be someone better.
There's no issue with her, everyone else is the problem. She reads what she wants to read.
I have nothing but ampathy for her now

Nah, it's permanent this time. I'm tired of this song and dance every few months.

"Oh, almost forgot, hi Hass! You’re a cuck and your site is a dying trash fire."

I hope you take this as a lesson, she was an unhinged maniac, basically a rabid dog and you kept figuratively letting her in the house and getting upset when she inevitably started biting people.

"Oh, almost forgot, hi Hass! You’re a cuck and your site is a dying trash fire."

I hope you take this as a lesson, she was an unhinged maniac, basically a rabid dog and you kept figuratively letting her in the house and getting upset when she inevitably started biting people.

Dogs don't like Kilus. Haha.

:twisted:

You talk like such a pampered baby powdered snobshit and your humor has the accuracy of a stormtrooper.

I mean she threatened to dox and then kill me. No shit.

Was this on Discord? I don't think i hot that far into her unhinged ramblings

She got progressively worse as time went on

Seems like subject matter has changed. I'm not trying to be a moral compass or anything.
As is the nature with almost every topic that's been going on for more than 80 pages. Besides this simply was people making their comments sharing some experience about RageBoo. Instead of asking to close the topic you could simple stear it back in to what ever direction pleases you. No need for back seat moderation here.

As is the nature with almost every topic that's beeng going on for more than 80 pages. Besides this simply was people making their comments sharing some experience. Instead of asking to close to the topic you could simple street it back in to what ever. No need for back seat moderation here.
Shrug can't disagree with that.

Ok so she wanted to get banned so everyone move along nothing to see here.

Sure, that's why she edited her post telling Kilus to hang himself, to some generic wishy washy memy shit.
I bet she not only cried, upon getting banned, but probably went on an unhinged rage smashing up her own belongings and stuff

It's for the best. Anybody close to the right is not really welcome at NMA due to the member base being skewed left.

No I don't want to get into that.

It's for the best. Anybody close to the right is not really welcome at NMA due to the member base being skewed left.

No I don't want to get into that.

Come on, dude... it's pretty split down the middle, there's no avalance of lefties in here. Maybe it's Crni's incessant 1000 posts a day that make things seem more one-sided, but you're here! GM's here! Horse D. Wormer - and Hassknecht is in no way some bleeding heart lefty, just because he's banned Rangerboo.

I don't even participate in these debates more than a dumb little "food for thought" post every 50 pages.

But fine, no need to start a debate, just... She wasn't banned *because* NMA has become some transgender far left gay haven. That's simply not the case.

Come on, dude... it's pretty split down the middle, there's no avalance of lefties in here. Maybe it's Crni's incessant 1000 posts a day that make things seem more one-sided, but you're here! GM's here! Horse D. Wormer - and Hassknecht is in no way some bleeding heart lefty, just because he's banned Rangerboo.

I don't even participate in these debates more than a dumb little "food for thought" post every 50 pages.

But fine, no need to start a debate, just... She wasn't banned *because* NMA has become some transgender far left gay haven. That's simply not the case.

Oh yeah? How many of you believe in God? Any fucking God of any kind? It simply is the case and it is what it is. Things that define the right like God and Guns are looked down on. So most Republicans that are hardcore about it are usually in those two groups as well leaving great debates about gays, abortion, and whether or not you should cut off your sons foreskin in a blood ritual.

I like guns, always have.

I dunno who says what to whom, here - but it helps nobody to guilt-by-association everyone. We're supposed to be a community. We have common ground.

Nah he's right. I'm so far left that the communists are afraid of me. You could say that I just left.

I'm a satanist and i believe the Devil will wipe the slate clean and bring a prosperous future.

Back