Rate the above song and post your own.

Yeah I have literally no clue how hard it would be to make that. I just think that it's uncomplex. No interesting structure to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
6/10 it's alright. I kind of noticed that there is more and more reverb used in these mainstream tracks, creating a wide soundscape, which glosses over other flaws. Also they compress the shit out of everything too, to the point where sometimes there are barely any dynamics left in the sound amplitude.

This (video above) sounds kind of nice to the ears, but it just gets tiring after a short while for me. Bach disaproves of this music.

6/10 it's alright. I kind of noticed that there is more and more reverb used in these mainstream tracks, creating a wide soundscape, which glosses over other flaws. Also they compress the shit out of everything too, to the point where sometimes there are barely any dynamics left in the sound amplitude.

I don't think Tycho can be classified as mainstream.

This (video above) sounds kind of nice to the ears, but it just gets tiring after a short while for me. Bach disaproves of this music.

Oh god why did you do this to me 0/10

5/10 pretty good as far as production goes, but it's more suited to tv shows, as it feels like backround music.

That song exemplifies the great history and cultural greatness of the empire of china. The great subtletly of the chinese language lends itself amazingly well to this masterpiece of vocal expression. 100/10

This song brings back memories. I remember when I was a teenager, there was one time when I felt I had the perfect day. My dad had this on cassette, so I came home and had the perfect song for the perfect day.

Nice beat and a great irony I love in listening to 'gangsta' rap as a whitey, like Michael in Office Space. 7/10

Okay, no bullshit, but that was AMAZING! O.O
On account of my very strict standards, I can't very well give it a perfect 10/10, but I really wanna, so let's settle for somewhere between 9.5 and 9.9 for that song. That was GREAT!

If you've ever followed much Dota music videos, this is a soundtrack you'd be very familiar with:
Atlas Plug - Truth Be Known

That was actually pretty enjoyable, even though it's not my sort of music. I'll give that a 7.5/10

I was going through what's left over of my nineties music collection and stumbled upon this gem from The Butthole Surfers, which to me sounds like the perfect Beck song (much like Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana is like the perfect Pixies song).

Wasn't that song already posted on page 39? Oh well, I'll give it 6/10 I guess.

It's technically a "making of" video, but the main point is the song in it.

Eh, it's kind of cheap. Like a song that only works for a commercial, but not one you'd want to listen to when you were picking your music out. 6/10.

Seems like generic rock to me. 2/10

Okay, no bullshit, but that was AMAZING! O.O
On account of my very strict standards, I can't very well give it a perfect 10/10, but I really wanna, so let's settle for somewhere between 9.5 and 9.9 for that song. That was GREAT!

Always happy to please. :)

Ah, I remember that one. It's definitely a classic. Perfect for a long late afternoon drive alongside the beach. 9/10.

Even though I know it's 99% certain it's an urban myth, I still can't really listen to that song without thinking that a certain scream-like sound in the background is "the cover model being killed".

Back