Votes: 5 13.5%
  • The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • The Force Awakens

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
Worst one for me was none other than Revenge of the Sith, along with that 3D animation shit of Star Wars that was on the cartoon network, mostly for how lame and lackluster both subjects were. Not only that, but the nerfing of General Grievous was a fucking eyesore. General Grievous is said within comics, books, and even the cartoon series of the Clone Wars (2D animation one) that he was basically considered a Demi-god, his tactical mind surpassed nearly every being out in the galaxy, his cybernetics made him impossible to beat (Mace Windu was the only one that managed to go toe-to-toe with General Grievous and it ended in a stalemate), and best of all: his warrior spirit that made him a deadly foe to face. He wasn't a coward, he always rushed in for a worthy opponent to kill, and his heart was filled with hatred for the Republic, which is understandable on why before Disney butchered the lore. His reflexes were pinpoint accurate and faster than nearly every jedi in the counsel, save that of Yoda and Mace Windu, which gives insight on how to actually SURVIVE Grievous' onslaught: you have to be just as high in offense as Grievous, basically two fires going at it with one trying to snuff the other out.

He was a fucking badass. Until they made him into this sniveling, cowardly mustache-twirler that has no real goal than "KILL DEM JEDI CUZ I EVUUL". The Kenobi vs Grievous fight in the movie was so awful, any true Star Wars fan probably cringed at that entire scene to the point they probably wanted their eyes stabbed out.

That's what happens when you write such a badass and then realize "OH SHIT, he's not the main antagonist or good guy! Errr let's just cram his death here and move on!"

Worst one for me was none other than Revenge of the Sith, along with that 3D animation shit of Star Wars that was on the cartoon network, mostly for how lame and lackluster both subjects were. Not only that, but the nerfing of General Grievous was a fucking eyesore. General Grievous is said within comics, books, and even the cartoon series of the Clone Wars (2D animation one) that he was basically considered a Demi-god, his tactical mind surpassed nearly every being out in the galaxy, his cybernetics made him impossible to beat (Mace Windu was the only one that managed to go toe-to-toe with General Grievous and it ended in a stalemate), and best of all: his warrior spirit that made him a deadly foe to face. He wasn't a coward, he always rushed in for a worthy opponent to kill, and his heart was filled with hatred for the Republic, which is understandable on why before Disney butchered the lore. His reflexes were pinpoint accurate and faster than nearly every jedi in the counsel, save that of Yoda and Mace Windu, which gives insight on how to actually SURVIVE Grievous' onslaught: you have to be just as high in offense as Grievous, basically two fires going at it with one trying to snuff the other out.

He was a fucking badass. Until they made him into this sniveling, cowardly mustache-twirler that has no real goal than "KILL DEM JEDI CUZ I EVUUL". The Kenobi vs Grievous fight in the movie was so awful, any true Star Wars fan probably cringed at that entire scene to the point they probably wanted their eyes stabbed out.

That's what happens when you write such a badass and then realize "OH SHIT, he's not the main antagonist or good guy! Errr let's just cram his death here and move on!"
I reckon the Clone Wars gave him a chance. He's beaten Kenobi multiple times and has come near to killing him, though he's failed to because of strategic concerns or ex machina.

I reckon the Clone Wars gave him a chance. He's beaten Kenobi multiple times and has come near to killing him, though he's failed to because of strategic concerns or ex machina.

To be honest, having Kenobi facing him was a very poorly written concept, because General Grievous surpasses him in reflexes and combat. The jedi's linear concept of who's stronger than the other jedi has Kenobi right under Mace Windu, since Kenobi is going for a defense stance (which is absolutely terrible against something going pure offense), Grievous would easily destroy him. No, a better confrontation would've been Mace Windu throughout the encounters, two fearsome warriors locked into battle, perhaps even having the two respect one another for their sheer ferocity before Mace Windu manages to pierce his heart, surprising Grievous and hell, even everyone around them. "Thank you" would probably be his last words, considering Grievous lives in pain constantly and righteous anger towards the cowardly republic.

Instead, we got mustache twirling idiocy. Thanks Disney and Lucas.

To be honest, having Kenobi facing him was a very poorly written concept, because General Grievous surpasses him in reflexes and combat. The jedi's linear concept of who's stronger than the other jedi has Kenobi right under Mace Windu, since Kenobi is going for a defense stance (which is absolutely terrible against something going pure offense), Grievous would easily destroy him. No, a better confrontation would've been Mace Windu throughout the encounters, two fearsome warriors locked into battle, perhaps even having the two respect one another for their sheer ferocity before Mace Windu manages to pierce his heart, surprising Grievous and hell, even everyone around them. "Thank you" would probably be his last words, considering Grievous lives in pain constantly and righteous anger towards the cowardly republic.

Instead, we got mustache twirling idiocy. Thanks Disney and Lucas.
Meh I only liked Grievous because of the way the Clone Wars, a hulking figure of fear but in the end, past all his intelligence and skills he's not that powerful and an underling of Count Dooku. I don't like the idea of him being uber-man because that's boring.

Meh I only liked Grievous because of the way the Clone Wars, a hulking figure of fear but in the end, past all his intelligence and skills he's not that powerful and an underling of Count Dooku. I don't like the idea of him being uber-man because that's boring.

How is that boring? He's a complete fucking joke in the revised edition, And he was built up on the idea of someone that had no force powers, but was just as a threat as a Sith.

How can he NOT be a badass when he has over a dozen lightsabers as a collection, yet afterwards, he cannot even handle someone that's weaker than him and inferior in every way. He wasn't even a hulking figure of fear in the Clone Wars series, since the fucking Jedi's and even the people just 'roll their eyes' whenever they see him and wag their fingers. "OHHH SILLY GRIEVOUS, Taking over planets is for Republic!"

Basically: They had no fucking idea how to bring closure to one of the most exciting and hyped characters in the Star Wars universe of a sad tale of a warrior, and just herp a derped him into a "D00d dat wanted to be liek deh jediz"

Think the only time they made him slightly more '2spooky' was when they had several episodes focused on his EVUL LAIR, which was just depicted of him playing as Traitor in Trouble in Terrorist Town.

Last edited:
How is that boring? He's a complete fucking joke in the revised edition, And he was built up on the idea of someone that had no force powers, but was just as a threat as a Sith.

How can he NOT be a badass when he has over a dozen lightsabers as a collection, yet afterwards, he cannot even handle someone that's weaker than him and inferior in every way. He wasn't even a hulking figure of fear in the Clone Wars series, since the fucking Jedi's and even the people just 'roll their eyes' whenever they see him and wag their fingers. "OHHH SILLY GRIEVOUS, Taking over planets is for Republic!"

Basically: They had no fucking idea how to bring closure to one of the most exciting and hyped characters in the Star Wars universe of a sad tale of a warrior, and just herp a derped him into a "D00d dat wanted to be liek deh jediz"

Think the only time they made him slightly more '2spooky' was when they had several episodes focused on his EVUL LAIR, which was just depicted of him playing as Traitor in Trouble in Terrorist Town.
Still prefer that over Badass XTREME #2920347371461378.

Anyway, Count Dooku deserves the badass title more. Refined, aristocratic but also really ruthless.

I am more of a Kotor guy myself, especially Kotor 2, but i enjoy the movies, Always liked the last of the orignial the most, along with Empire.
But I am gonna pick return of the jedi.

the Kotor and Expanded universe is however my favorite, due to the great stories and some of the insane force powers used.
Like Naga Sadow manipulating solar flares. And Galactus.... I mean Nihilus who fuckin eats planets using the force.

A New Hope, of course. It was my first Star Wars, probably one of my favorite movies of all time. Probably up there with Fallout as one of the reasons why I have such a hard-on for the desert.

A New Hope, of course. It was my first Star Wars, probably one of my favorite movies of all time. Probably up there with Fallout as one of the reasons why I have such a hard-on for the desert.
I find that these hard-on's die when you're actually in a desert.

I enjoy all of the movies (yes, including the prequels.) but I mainly care about the EU stuff. Knights of the Old Republic II might just be my favourite game of all time. The Old Republic MMO and Disney's garbage can go to hell and is all non-canon as far as I'm concerned. Bioware with The Old Republic had no probably pushing aside the obviously and objectively superior KOTOR II with it's retcons and lore rape and Disney had no problem pushing aside the obviously and objectively superior EU for their shlock so in turn I do the same to them.

I enjoy all of the movies (yes, including the prequels.) but I mainly care about the EU stuff. Knights of the Old Republic II might just be my favourite game of all time. The Old Republic MMO and Disney's garbage can go to hell and is all non-canon as far as I'm concerned. Bioware with The Old Republic had no probably pushing aside the obviously and objectively superior KOTOR II with it's retcons and lore rape and Disney had no problem pushing aside the obviously and objectively superior EU for their shlock so in turn I do the same to them.
Knights of the Old Repulic 2 introduced some great lore, though to be fair it was very vague on the events of the wider republic, and some parts of the Old Republic was interesting. While the Kreia and Sith plot was interesting, I was more interested in the relations and events happening on Talos, Dantooine and especially Onderon.

Cad bane is the greatest bounty hunter in all of star wars lore imo. He certainly beats the pants off boba.
Isnt that the blue guy from the children's cartoon? He would be licking Boba's boots if they ever got in a fight. Some blue ayy lmao is nothing compared to pure Mandolorian manliness.
Neither would ever even touch this fucking legend though.
Canderousmandalorefull.jpg

Lol bo a is garbage. Have you seen cad bane in action? He ruthless, efficient, and cold. And he sure as fuck isn't offed by a confused blind man turning around.

I think Star Wars was pretty much built on the Expanded Universe how enjoyable the original trilogy might be.
It introduced the universe and some of the iconic characters, factions, and worlds, but material like the books, comics, RPG books, and games expanded it into a reality of its own.
If that had not been around I think the universe would have been forgotten a lot earlier, just like how Star Trek was kept alive by its fandom.

Now technically Disney does not owe the fandom anything, but it is not wise to piss off the people who have put their passion into Star Wars for most part of their lives in order to cater to an audience that only has a superficial interest in the franchise and will probably move on once they are somewhat older or discover other interests.

Star Wars had a sort of universal appeal but I feel Disney is trying to focus more now on specific groups and will probably keep changing Star Wars over again once those are no longer profitable customers.

When Disney took over I at some point became rather tired of the franchise as I could not care about Star Wars Rebels or the Force Awakens which I really find a bad movie. As a result I put away all the Star Wars media I owned, some of which I have enjoyed for a long time. I just don't want to look at it any more.
Perhaps one day I will open the box again in which I stored all of these and rediscover what made me enjoy them, but more likely I will only open it again once it it time to throw it away.

I agree with R.Graves. Boba Fett is overrated, purely on how he looks. The only reason he's badass is because of the kewl factor...

Back