Things you like from Fallout 3

Discussion in 'Fallout 3 Discussion' started by Veers, Jan 15, 2020.

1. KingArthur

KingArthur The John Doe of NMA

Jun 25, 2018
    upload_2020-9-11_11-38-57.jpeg

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. SquidVan

SquidVan Pirate and Bankrobber

Jun 1, 2018
    I can't believe how much shit that screenshot created. So many people remember that being part of the actual game and argued about it being a mod or not for months on a few Facebook groups.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. Gizmojunk

Gizmojunk Half-way Through My Half-life

Nov 26, 2007
    I'd never seen it before today.

4. Cross

Cross First time out of the vault

Aug 29, 2019
    I like Point lookout for the double barrel shotgun, tribals and the Great Game concept that they sadly didn't expand upon any further. Might just be the janky way I build my characters but the ghouls seem tough, so combat is a bit tedious. The pitt is alright but a bit short, mothership is a bit too silly for me and I only play operation anchorage to get the armor at the end.

Base game wise I like the subway tunnels, mostly for the implication that underground ruins are the best way to travel and that one rescue mission for Reilly's rangers.

5. Malpais Dominus

Malpais Dominus First time out of the vault

Jun 1, 2020
    Makes me nostalgic for when modding was relatively obscure and you could fool people with stuff like that. Now mods are pretty much a back of the box selling point for these games.

6. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    I remember several years ago, people posting all over the internet that Fallout 3 had a Fallout 4 easter egg in a train station schedule board... The thing was that schedule board, the entire train station and even the world cell where the station was located were all made by the TTW team for TTW. And was released way before Fallout 4 too. :rofl:

Here is the pic of it:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3