Your Fallout 5 wishlist

I wish that they at least have a better fucking engine this time. I'm fine with playing a shitty game just to have some fun but my god why is their engine so GARBAGE???

Actually...

Can we just make fallout a dead game series? The divide in /r/fallout is big enough, and this website needs to calm the fuck down.

If beth continues it, /r/fallout will basically become worse than this site, and we will continue to scare the outsiders away because...

NORMIES GET OUT OF NECROPOLIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Actually...

Can we just make fallout a dead game series? The divide in /r/fallout is big enough, and this website needs to calm the fuck down.

If beth continues it, /r/fallout will basically become worse than this site, and we will continue to scare the outsiders away because...

NORMIES GET OUT OF NECROPOLIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I am new here, but hearing from you that there is people here that was on reddit it's like hearing someone went to The Glow and came back.

Only settlements.
No silly Obsidian
Only radiant quests
Everyone including raiders are called "Settler"
No pre-built settlements (they make me feel insecure about Danktuary)
Set it in the Commonwealth again- it was great location, but only the laggy downtown areas
More zip of Nuka-Cola
More Zombies!
One perk achieved by loading the game.
Fixed it!

I am new here, but hearing from you that there is people here that was on reddit it's like hearing someone went to The Glow and came back.

It's just that the 'debate' that is FO4 and how good/bad it is, continues to rage on, even after almost a year of release.

Well, we all want that, but it is a bit more complicated than that.

What can assure that Troika or Obsidian would have developed the righteous sequel to the series on the modern era?

I, myself, consider me a Bethesda hater, but I give them credit for some stuff. The other day I was just talking to my brother (that is more fan of beth than myself, but also aggrees in a lot of ideas of this community), and we were having some beers and debating how was an impossible thoughts when we played Fallout (and 2) in the late 90s to have a open world 3d fallout game, and they've done it. I have a lot of disregarding with Bethesda but I give them credit on that for trying on Fallout 3 to deliver a great game.

They brought the franchise to that level at the point, and they had flaws, but NEW VEGAS told us (and every Fallout lover I think) that their progress could be put in an high level again, on a Tier A game now, respecting the world of Fallout and what fans or likers expect from it. And that is the credit I give them.

What remains after Fo4 is that they don't care about the world, they dont care about Marcus, the Hub, the Children, or all the deep conception of every character or faction (Not mentioning gameplay though).

I don't know if Obsidian, or Troika, or Inexile would have been successfull on delivering Fallout 3. But the core, story, and character part would be at least, decent. To Good.

Why after that proof (A BIG ONE!) Bethesda couldn't partner with them to deliver the best satisfying experience? They are good on bringing open world "rpgs", and gameplay, why they didn't bother about the lore of fallout? That is their big mistake. And it won't be fixed. So what to wait (or wish)... it is a really silly question. :(

Last edited:
1. I wish it never happens.
2. I wish Bethesda abandons it.
3. I wish they sell the rights to Obsidian.
That would be it.

The exact thoughts i share with you and whoever have the same ideas.
Just a couple of "wishes":

1. If not the setting of the game, at least a DLC set in Alaska, NCR Mexico or Midwest (more possibly in Alaska).
2. The return of the NCR.
3. No downgrade of ideas and cut contents that could be good ideas (just for quotes: combat zone, robot race ecc.)
3. No Bethesda.
4. weapon costumization, with some special mods like Kremvh's Tooth or Atom Judgement (or any special weapon from New Vegas)
5. Cool armors like those seen in the concept arts
6. ZETANS ! and a reference to the Lone Wanderer (maybe the people he/she/it have saved all aged up ?)
7. Enclave returns, as a joinable faction.
8. Settlements and/or houses into bigger settlements (speaking of Fallout 3...)
9. No spiritual (or fisical !) successor of Preston :-x
10. ALL models of Power Armors ( Midwest power armor to, since was actually very badass)
11. more references to past games of the series.
12. Final game of the francise.
13. returns of centaurs (and, if set into some kind of desert-like regions, Cazadores)

At least, this are just little parts of what I want into a theorical new Fallout game.
But I realy hope that, at least, the third point will happen.

@Rowan MacTullius
Have to respectfully disagree with you bud.

Only T-60 power armour, but make it heavily modifyable.
Retcon the BoS so that they're pre-war. How the fuck can such a c00l powerful group form post-war, it's just silly.
Lots of cut content so it gives Bethesda's dedicated modders something to do.
No dialogue choices, I'd rather automatically accept quests.

If beth continues it, /r/fallout will basically become worse than this site
/r/Fallout already is worse than this site tbh. It's basically non-stop drooling over Fallout 4, with the occasional post accusing anyone expressing an opinion on the franchise as circlejerking.

/r/Fallout already is worse than this site tbh. It's basically non-stop drooling over Fallout 4, with the occasional post accusing anyone expressing an opinion on the franchise as circlejerking.

I'm fine with circle jerking aslong as i don't have to play fallout 4

Back