Chris Avellone redeemed

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Proletären, Sep 4, 2020.

1. 1Punman

1Punman It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 29, 2021
    It is cancer that thrives on faults of human nature. Yes, communication wise we are closer but spiritually more distant than ever. And don't get me started on eco chambers and minorities being the loudest.

Not only that, it will give them chance to blackmail or just cancel you, because they can. This is insane, being hunt down because of an opinion ,even a shitty one, on social media.

Well, maybe I was focusing on negatives only, indeed this stuff is very interesting.

Stop triple posting plz.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2021
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    Triple post chad.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. KingArthur

KingArthur Johnny K deserved better

Jun 25, 2018

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  4. 1Punman

Jan 29, 2021
    It seems I annoyed one of the orderites, with the triple posting, it was fun while it lasted, mentlegen!

5. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    just hit'em with the spray bottle and you should be fine.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. 1Punman

Jan 29, 2021
    Okay, I'll keep it in my hands reach.

7. SquidVan

SquidVan Pirate and Bankrobber oTO Orderite

Jun 1, 2018
    Yeah that's how it works... ???

8. killafornia

killafornia First time out of the vault

Feb 16, 2021
    It doesn't matter. They got what they wanted, his job and reputation. Chris didn't even know what was going on, he simply apologized for a different situation and they used that against him. This is why I never apologize. And of course, these 'allegations' never made their way into the court. Typical fucking twitter.

And what's more funny is the fact that most of his 'friends' didn't give a rats ass about this whole situation, they literally left Chris to get cancelled by a few 'independent' women. Even people who have nothing to do with this situation wrote Chris all kinds of shit.

Only chance for Chris to save his reputation is carrying this whole controversy to the court. People will remember the rapist Chris, not the badass Merc Chris Avellone.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. Slaughter Manslaught

Slaughter Manslaught Vault Senior Citizen

Dec 11, 2006
    Its bizarre how Chris acted like an immense push-over here. He should have lawyered up.

Yeah no. Normal rape victims don't scream on twitter that they were raped. They call the cops, lawyer up and invoke you to court.

Anyway, I can no longer see any famous person being denounced as a rapist without disbelieving it. How long until everyone feels like this? A decade? Two? Nobody is going to believe shit and actual rapists are going to get away scott free. Maybe then women will need four witnesses.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  10. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    Never apologize to monsters...

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1