EU referendum: Leave Vote

Well the Nazis were not voted into power. They were perhaps in a slow-ish decline come 1933 actually, but then Hindenburg's clique decided they had to nominate Hitler chancellor, thiking they could control him. Rest is history.
Let us not get to deep in to Weimar politics, but NSDAP got ellected into the Parliament. For most purposes, considering the time, they actually made their way in to it legaly.

It's quite normal for the EU to want a quick divorce because the longer this drags on, the longer the insecurity and instability will hamper the economy.And that's true for both sides, I might add.
I blame Juncker, that old moldy fart, with his „not an amicable divorce” attitude.
Oh? It's not like Farage and his ilk didn't take the piss about of everyone at every turn in parliament. Or it's not like the most far reaching legislation was drafted by Brits in the first place (and then used to prove how fucked up the EU is). Or it's not like the LEAVE camp didn't spread overt lies about the EU in their campaign.

Either way, take everything you read with a grain of salt. Don't trust anything that doesn't come from a primary source. A lot of things are taken out of context.

Either way, take everything you read with a grain of salt. Don't trust anything that doesn't come from a primary source. A lot of things are taken out of context.

Have a like for that comment alone. There's almost no news outlet I trust anymore. An interview you watch can be spun and twisted immediately within minutes.

LOKcSW.jpg

7a812298f761647e19bf7ecebd7828f5.jpg

RpSTjyB.jpg

zlaryR7.png

Lnvm4d.png

Farage just stood before EU parliament, and after telling everyone they had not done an honest job in their entire life, demands that the EU gives the UK tariff free import/export rights to the EU after brexit?

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/747730290294980608

I don't think that's how it works, Mr Farage.
(though he clearly enjoys trolling the shit out of everyone, while burning all these bridges)

Farage just stood before EU parliament, and after telling everyone they had not done an honest job in their entire life, demands that the EU gives the UK tariff free import/export rights to the EU after brexit?

https://twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/747730290294980608

I don't think that's how it works, Mr Farage.
(though he clearly enjoys trolling the shit out of everyone, while burning all these bridges)

Of course. Why should Britain face the consequences of its own decisions? Everyone should let them have their cake, eat it, and demand the cake's lunch money after all. That's how politics work, right?

As you said, he's there to troll them. Maybe try to hasten the separation process by exasperating the EU, but I doubt he has that much influence over the process.

Nationalism is basically an excuse created when things are bad in the world. It's an outlet for rage, sadness and troubles.
I never really quite appreciated how constant and innate some things about the human nature are until now.
Tribalism, wanting to fuck and the search for meaning are inextricable. And people will default to being assholes, being codependent or being delusional if that's the only recourse.
It makes me feel fucking miserable right now.

I never really quite appreciated how constant and innate some things about the human nature are until now.
Tribalism, wanting to fuck and the search for meaning are inextricable. And people will default to being assholes, being codependent or being delusional if that's the only recourse.
It makes me feel fucking miserable right now.
Meh, Humans are terrible.

I'm moving to England or Wales, I haven't made my mind up yet. Or I might just wait 'til Trump becomes President and then move straight to the US of A. Let's just say I want a front row seat when the world starts to burn.

If this circus taught us anything, then it should be that one does not have to be a terrorist to use scare tactics and instill fear in the hearts and minds of the common people. Both politicians and the media, always ready to tell us not to give into fear when somewhere someone blows himself up, both of them have used the exact same methods to achieve total submission. And I for one am glad to see that this did not work.

Fuck Europe. I can't wait to see it fall apart and disintegrate. And it will. I can only hope that the brexit will speed up the process.

Petition demanding a referendum on EU membership has been initiated this week in Slovakia by our political party SNS. Next news at eleven!

Back