Fallout 76 Really Sucks. People Act Shocked.

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
The best kind of opinions and reviews on artistic mediums are subjective but that doesn't mean you just throw objectivity out of the window.

Objectively speaking, Fallout 76 has a lot technical issues including unintended behavior occurring in the game, poor server stability, and crashing to desktop.

If you can't stand the loop of shoot, loot, craft that Fallout 4 had, you aren't going to enjoy 76 either.

Remember the old 2018 bug about crashing servers when launching a nuke? Well it seems it's back for at least console players:
https://old.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/ctdpjm/another_game_breaking_bug_launching_a_nuke_causes/

:rofl:

What's up with Bethesda? In FO76 they keep fixing a bug and a in a patch later, they introduce the same bug again? What kind of team do they have that somehow manages to remove the new code that fix the bug and implements the really old one that makes that bug happen again? :shock:

Didn't they work a patch on an outdate version once and when they uploaded it it patched in old bugs? Do they have like ZERO QA?

I wouldn't mind if you could give me some details for an article. Of course I am not asking you to misspend your money so don't waste to much on this thing. I am not that desperate for information either.
As far as I'm aware the content is free but apparently you need people to do this with, which would be a problem since everybody I knew who played this, don't anymore. And after doing the endgame at launch, they mean it because high lvl enemies have a gazzilon health.

What's really sad is that unless they decide to release something else in the meantime, this game is going to be the official face of Fallout for the next decade.

What's really sad is that unless they decide to release something else in the meantime, this game is going to be the official face of Fallout for the next decade.

Worst thing probably will be that it will actually make Fallout 5 look good when Bethesda gets to it while it will probably be of the same quality of FO3 and FO4 or even worse.
Bethesda fans will applaud it as a "return to form".

Ugh I hate this Fallout nonsense by Bethesda so much.

Worst thing probably will be that it will actually make Fallout 5 look good when Bethesda gets to it while it will probably be of the same quality of FO3 and FO4 or even worse.
Bethesda fans will applaud it as a "return to form".

Ugh I hate this Fallout nonsense by Bethesda so much.
Of course it will be worse, it will extend the pattern*; flashier, simpler, empowerment fantasy. It might even eschew the SPECIAL system in favor of simple avatar simulation—not even the pretense of an RPG; merely the reactive sandbox they aspire to; set in their nutty 50's world because it's Fallout (as they erroneously present it).

streamlining_the_systems.png

4edf8c4ff1c6e9259b9a563682e87cb2.jpg

Each Fallout [post Bethesda] reminds me of McMurphy in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest—at the end, after they fried and gouged him silly.

Last edited:
I think Bethesda is doing it by always expanding their markets with new gamers. That is what happend from Morrowind till Fallout 4. When Morrowind came out quite a few Bethesda fans said it was not really comparable to their previous games. And many Morrowind fans hated Oblivion, and many Fallout 3 fans absolutely hated Fallout 4. Bethesda simply managed so far to ride on the wave of the previous success. There are of course many players who simply don't give a fuck of course and just like everything Bethesda does. But they constantly increased their sales numbers with each new game. So this tells me they also simply replaced many old fans with new ones. The fact that no one even dared to criticise Bethesda in their reviews and only remember the flaws of previous games when new ones are out isn't helping either.

The only question I have is, how long can they keep this up?

it's funny how F76 has so few loyal players left and beth decides to test how far can they go with fucking with them

Back