Fallout: Equestria becomes a game.

I´m suprised people in here didn´t know about fallout:equestria, It´s a fanfic btw, a enjoyable read to be honest.

But a video game doesn´t sound very appealing. The fanbase should stick to fanfics and fanart.

four pages of mud slinging against bronies. ok fine, as long as i get more replies.

here's more gameplay from a year ago that i found

Don't really see why people hate FO:E so much. Yeah yeah ponies and all that, people see a pony and they hate everything related to it, but a bunch of fans made a game, not an actual gaming company, a bunch of fans made a game. Well, not a full fledged game since its been in development since the beginning of time.
But that's honestly pretty badass. Plus the original FO:E is like 45 chapters long and each chapter has enough letters to end world hunger.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    142.8 KB · Views: 498
Don't really see why people hate FO:E so much. Yeah yeah ponies and all that, people see a pony and they hate everything related to it, but a bunch of fans made a game, not an actual gaming company, a bunch of fans made a game. Well, not a full fledged game since its been in development since the beginning of time.
But that's honestly pretty badass. Plus the original FO:E is like 45 chapters long and each chapter has enough letters to end world hunger.
What's badass about ponies that go around causing mass murder? Isn't that a little weird? It's like people making games where babies go around shooting shit.

What's badass about ponies that go around causing mass murder? Isn't that a little weird? It's like people making games where babies go around shooting shit.

It's not the fact that ponies murder other raider douchebag ponies, it's the fact that a bunch of fans of a show(and an insanely fucking long fanfic) made a game(kinda) about it.

Do you see tons of fan made, 3D shooters of Adventure Time?(don't quote me on that I don't watch AT)

Also, a game about babies going on a mass killing spree would honestly be my idea of fun. It's like Who's Your Daddy but with guns.

Inference is that it's badass for a bunch of fans to license and engine and use it to create a video game about the subject of their fandom. I don't know that I agree. It indicates a level of obsession that makes me feel concerned and uncomfortable, especially when the subject is this weird-as-fuck crossover between ponies and Fallout.

Inference is that it's badass for a bunch of fans to license and engine and use it to create a video game about the subject of their fandom. I don't know that I agree. It indicates a level of obsession that makes me feel concerned and uncomfortable, especially when the subject is this weird-as-fuck crossover between ponies and Fallout.

It's not all that weird. The crossover fan fiction mixes seriousness with a bit of cringe. I snicker and sigh at some of the stuff on it, but it's actually kind of cool.

And making a video game on something you're a fan of doesn't nessecarily show obsession or anything, it could show dedication or love. Like if I could make my own fan made Fallout game, I'd do that. Sadly I know next to nothing about making games except modding things into them.

I don't know anything about the background material and have no interest whatsoever in learning about it, but the video clips posted in this thread make me feel like I accidentally dropped half a pound of acid.

I admit, the video clips are very awkward. The background materials cool, like I keep saying, the story of its long as balls. 44 chapters with enough words to build a bridge to the next galaxy.

Back