Russia attacks Ukraine

With the origin of the leaked documents now found, get ready for feds to watch out for "thug shaker" enthusiasts. I swear to God Harambe was like the irl gorilla glue that held reality together this timeline is wack.

... "Thug" "Shaker"?
Oh, you got an ass on you alright. See that's what he's talking about. Spread your ass open, dude. You can do the rump shaker, huh? The thug shaker; gimme the thug shaker, dude, shake your ass! Take your hands off it and shake that shit. Pull your shirt up, I know you can shake it, shake it! Yeah that's some thug ass right there. Oh yeah, that'll work. You got the booty, dude! God damn. Look good, bro? Yes. Yeah nice, huh? Alright that'll work for him. Put that condom on.

My first instinct is to not call it WW2, but we are very unaccustomed to see regular forces fighting regular forces in bodycams. It is mostly associated with US Marines engaging insurgents and such.

But then again, last time we "saw" a lot of regular on regular combat was in WW2, so. Almost a return to form in a sense.
I'm just mad when I see this shit.

NATO are a gang of cunts. The arms industry is alive and well.

No doubt about that one.
I get the feeling that the slow arm up of Ukraine was done so that a lot of arms manufacturers could prepare for their sales to the Ukraine and other countries neighboring Russia with increased prices.
"You don't want to what happened to Ukraine happen to your country and people do you?"

If the Russkies had been beaten earlier with a real bloody nose, there might have been less of a drive to start armament increase programs.

No doubt about that one.
I get the feeling that the slow arm up of Ukraine was done so that a lot of arms manufacturers could prepare for their sales to the Ukraine and other countries neighboring Russia with increased prices.
"You don't want to what happened to Ukraine happen to your country and people do you?"

If the Russkies had been beaten earlier with a real bloody nose, there might have been less of a drive to start armament increase programs.

It's a fucking disgrace no counter culture, peaceniks have arisen! No peace protests, no hippies singing " Give peas a chance " Only the armchair generals on twitter calling for more arms, more violence, echoing the narrative of the globalist, imperialist WEST.

NATO forced this conflict bit by bit with it's propaganda, the use of the EU to entice states such as Poland, Ukraine and the Baltic states with monetary bribes disguised as trade deals.

Lies about the energy crisis were put on the shoulders of Russia versus puppet state when it is just coincidental and has admittedly added to that cause/effect nature but even without the conflict an energy crisis aka HIGH oil prices would have occurred.

The barrel price of oil plummeted due to lockdowns and the re-set of global capitalism were the covid plandemic played a major part.

Oil companies upped prices which in turn led to energy suppliers shouldering most of the blame.
While the increasing chaos causes yet 1 more European conflict, Shell, Exxonmobil, Chevron, plus the arms industry BOOM.

If the WEST push on using a counter offensive by Ukraine a cornered Russia may lash out and Putin may lose his cool.
If America was in the same position as Russia they would have nuked Kiev, Warsaw, London and Berlin by now.

Wagner PMC and it's leader Prigozhin launched an armed insurrection aimed at Russian Minister of Defense Sergei Shoigu.

Putin adressed the nation.

Martial law has been introduced across the Russia.

Edit: Wagner took control of Rostov-on-Don, including the HQ of Southern Military District and the nearby military airfield.

Their forces advance in Voronezh, meeting minimal resistance from military and police. Pictured 180 border guards from Bugaevka who surrendered without fight.

Government blocked the major highways connecting to Moscow.

Last edited:
Looks like a farmer protest to me but dont let that stop you from jacking off to the news feeds

If you ever played the Soviet campaign in a Command & Conquer game, it mostly ends up being like this.

Back