The Ideal Woman

You parrot on yes but as for saying something erm no. You lose yourself talking politics the get yourself down

The other day someone posted and you replied " Who the fuck are you "

The same words ' ropes' greeted me with when first posting

Anyway wobblylegs started this then fucked off

Last edited:
I mean, if Crni talked complete airbubble nonsense 90% of the time, he would still have near to 5 000 instances of talking sense.
Cumulatively, he has probably made several times more sense than I have on here.

Per post is a different matter. Per post, Crni is a fever dream personified.

You parrot on yes but as for saying something erm no. You lose yourself talking politics the get yourself down

The other day someone posted and you replied " Who the fuck are you "

The same words ' ropes' greeted me with when first posting

Anyway wobblylegs started this then fucked off

Yeah Ropes saying who the fuck are you to you when you posted was a clue that this could be an alt. That is the oldest trick in the book when you talk to yourself to convince people you are sane. Wait a minute...

Per post is a different matter. Per post, Crni is a fever dream personified.

Maybe. I don't particularly want to get on the man's back but I don't sit dithering if someone jumps me. I made an outrageous, I love momma post for a laugh but he among others took the opportunity to troll me about some person I could not possibly be.

@TorontoReign I would wager, put money on, bet , gamble that many on here use multi accounts. Also the use of bots is quite obvious but as I am the garrulous, chatty, talkative , gobby type I will ' Chattaway'.

If you talk to yourself in real life as long as you know you are doing it, then that is ok.

I am not Sean aka dopamine cleric I am 100% sure you knew/know that.

Clerics... Only good against undead, when we need cheap healing or ressurection.

How about Dopamine Druid or Dopamine Wizard?

We had a guy rename to Cloudless Druid. Maybe Dopaserotonininininator would suit William better.

Clerics... Only good against undead, when we need cheap healing or ressurection.
Well in Runescape, Cleric type character build would have one choice of immunity against one of the three type of damage, as well as percentage boost to your attributes for certain moment. So I would just interprented him as too crippling in overspecialization like dopamine release inducement drugs/device would. Namely OCD, good for when you need to focus on certain thing too much.

How about Dopamine Druid or Dopamine Wizard?

That sounds good although I would prefer to be a poor wizard as being a Rich Wizard would turn me into an arrogant cunt.

If I talk to you that means I am also the dopamine cleric.

Hi Sean aka Dopamine Cleric.

dopamine release inducement drugs/device would. Namely OCD, good for when you need to focus on certain thing too much.

Tut fucking tut, advocating drug use. I thought a tree hugging type would know herbal remedies for good concentration such as Rosemary. ( no offense )
My ideal Woman is Crni.

Well you are from the United Kinkydom (supposedly )
Who wants to be close

No question mark so it was not an offer of buggery, sodomy, anal sex, Man love. (say no more squire nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

False, relationships in the UNSC Spartan 2 program were rare.

Praise dee lard and say halo to da chief

Tut fucking tut, advocating drug use. I thought a tree hugging type would know herbal remedies for good concentration such as Rosemary. ( no offense )
All kind of actions that provide satisfactory will give Dopamine release. It's as much as drug as enzymes that your body produce.

All kind of actions that provide satisfactory will give Dopamine release. It's as much as drug as enzymes that your body produce.

The more dopamine you release, the more you raise your resistance to the effect, which is why people who incessantly chase thrills, become thrill addicts, since they litterally feel less and less joy at regularily joyous experiences.

In other words: Pace your joy!

All kind of actions that provide satisfaction will give a Dopamine release. It's as much a drug as enzymes that your body produce.

My girlfriend Sarah Tonin makes my endorphins rush. She has letters after her name : SSRI. She was in the $$ and worked as a Religious Instructor.

My last girlfriend Val Erian just sent me to sleep.

The best fuck of all was my girlfriend Bernadette. Bernadette Currie or Berni Currie was hot, hot , hot.

The more dopamine you release, the more you raise your resistance to the effect, which is why people who incessantly chase thrills, become thrill addicts, since they litterally feel less and less joy at regularily joyous experiences.

That is true, there's only so many wanks you can have in any given day and crack cocaine is not all it is cracked up to be.

Therefore a good bout of depression for 5 or 6 weeks is good in a bad way more so than bad in a good way
I watched the live ' Who will be the next Prime Minister TV programme last night, this shit will continue for around 6 weeks so I am overjoyed that I will be depressed for a while

Last edited:
Back