Fallout 4 Creation Club is now live

Betheftsda must like that author's work. CC has a camouflage Pipboy. I just noticed that the author of Military Backpacks for FNV has also uploaded a mod to the Fallout 4 Nexus that gives you an assortment of Pipboy camouflage options, not just one paintjob. Once again, already done and better done on the Nexus

That guy probably made the mods and then got commissioned by Bethesda to fluff them up a bit for the CC. That's what they wanted to do, right? Get modders and put their mods through some polishing and testing and them sell them.

That's one of the (many) problems with CC. They don't acknowledge who these authors are. Another issue is a lack of a ratings system of any kind. Although the latter is understandable. They probably knew the flack was coming.

Only thing in the Creation Club that's remotely interesting to me is "Modular Military Backpacks". I won't get it because it looks like a ripoff/upgrade of a mod I use in New Vegas. That one is called, brace yourself, "Military Backpacks". And that one uses assets from Blackwolf's Backpacks. It's like CC/Betheftsda didn't have enough imagination to change the name when they stole it.

If Bethesda had imagination there would be no CC.

I'm just waiting for the lulz when bethesda realises that we can just fucking repackage the 'dlc' files and use them for free.

Ahahahahaha someone added some nice user tags to Creation Club on Steam :rofl:.
This is genius:
kbxpqwZ.jpg

I haven't been to the cinemas for at least a year, I haven't bought a modern AAA game for years upon yea
Me neither, but you don't see me making a whole statement of it. One doesn't have the time or even money, it's a bit too pricy or it's too inconvenient.

As always, you're supporting the theatre when you get tickets. All movies benefit of the cinema, you find an at least alright movie and you're in for a blast. Say, Baby Driver, off the top of my head. That's the good shit.

Please stop assuming I pirate everything, I've said a few times that I really, really don't pirate anything in particular, mostly old games no longer available in stores.

I just don't watch them, end of story.

I see enough in the trailers, in reviews, their scripts (commonly available online), etc.
So to let this straight; you hate where the industry goes, but you don't support the ones that are doing good? Because that's worse than "games are too normie for me bleh" and actually applying it. You know why it's clear cut that you do pirate mostly everything? You haven't done anything but showing animosity towards it and showed adversity to purchasing with no exceptions. If you said "well, I only buy indies now" or "I try and support the small that aren't cancer", then you'd be clear, but not a word.

Well, seeing the thread it's railed back. I'm still baffled that they aren't making mods in bundles and as little GRA-like packs, like TBOI does. Pricing is all wrong, Nevermind how ethical it is to intentionally leave out space for later user content. People are shitting on Shadow of War, but IMO this is worse.

Me neither, but you don't see me making a whole statement of it. One doesn't have the time or even money, it's a bit too pricy or it's too inconvenient.

As always, you're supporting the theatre when you get tickets. All movies benefit of the cinema, you find an at least alright movie and you're in for a blast. Say, Baby Driver, off the top of my head. That's the good shit.

I have the time, and the money.

But I don't like those genres, too cliche most of the time for me.

I enjoy Neil Blompkamf's stuff though, waiting for whatever next he makes.
So to let this straight; you hate where the industry goes, but you don't support the ones that are doing good? Because that's worse than "games are too normie for me bleh" and actually applying it. You know why it's clear cut that you do pirate mostly everything? You haven't done anything but showing animosity towards it and showed adversity to purchasing with no exceptions. If you said "well, I only buy indies now" or "I try and support the small that aren't cancer", then you'd be clear, but not a word.

Please stop assuming I pirate everything, I've said a few times that I really, really don't pirate anything in particular, mostly old games no longer available in stores.

I don't support games which I DON'T LIKE, nor do I support developers I DON'T LIKE.

If its a nice developer, making stuff I like, I support them, NWS being one of them, etc.

I have no issues with piracy, as most shit is trash and doesn't deserve money.

But I don't really pirate much stuff, if anything, most stuff i get, I buy.

Every single game on my youtube channel, I bought, supported, etc.

Thanks to a comment for my video, I heard about this:

Another thing that you didn't mention in the video is that Creation Club strictly uses a new filetype called .ESL to add some technical restrictions to the mods in exchange for greater stability. What are these technical restrictions? .esl files are read-only. Active development should be done in an normal (.esp) plugin. .esl files bypass the 8-bit plugin ID limit (255). **.esl files have a budget of no more than 4,000 forms.** .esl files are treated as unique files from the .esp it was converted from, so saved games will not be compatible between them. To give you a hint, usually even shorter quest mods require well over 4,000 formID changes. DLC-Sized mods, the likes of which we see in Skyrim with Bruma and Wyrmstooth? Probably more formID changes than I can count. So it is literally impossible to make anything of remarkable scope or scale in CC. You'll be hard-pressed to even make the simplest of tiny quests fit.

I feel sorry for console gamers.

Firstly they have to pay just to use their fucking already purchased internet connection.

Secondly they use downgraded games (Graphically, and sometimes control wise).

Thirdly they are stuck with what they get, and have to buy a whole new console to upgrade, whereas 4ghz CPU's from YEARS back are still powering through modern games.

Lastly, they get fucked in every hole when it comes to game modification of any sort, including settings.

This is a really bad idea for Bethesda in a lot of ways that Im not even gonna touch on because everyone else has already shit posted about it.

I just want to know if this came from Bethesda Game Studios or someone higher up like Zenimax.

I feel sorry for console gamers.

Firstly they have to pay just to use their fucking already purchased internet connection.

Secondly they use downgraded games (Graphically, and sometimes control wise).

Thirdly they are stuck with what they get, and have to buy a whole new console to upgrade, whereas 4ghz CPU's from YEARS back are still powering through modern games.

Lastly, they get fucked in every hole when it comes to game modification of any sort, including settings.

All true.
On the other hand, some of the best games are console exclusives, so there's a tradeoff of sorts.

All true.
On the other hand, some of the best games are console exclusives, so there's a tradeoff of sorts.

I think that's the biggest travesty, and honestly shows how pathetic console gaming is.

Its so bad, they have to hold games hostage to remain remotely competitive.

Not to mention that many games which are on all consoles and PC, the PC version is intentionally 'dumbed down' to console levels.

So apparently some modder got banned from Bethesda because she ranted about how idiotic it is that the Creation Club seems to preload ALL mods all the time, clogging up your HDD. She got unbanned now and Bethesda claims it was a mistake, but yeah, no, not buying it. They really shot themselves in the foot now, and it's getting gangrenous.

So apparently some modder got banned from Bethesda because she ranted about how idiotic it is that the Creation Club seems to preload ALL mods all the time, clogging up your HDD. She got unbanned now and Bethesda claims it was a mistake, but yeah, no, not buying it. They really shot themselves in the foot now, and it's getting gangrenous.

My new way of looking at things.

>Big company bans/censors/etc someone who dares to speak about something they don't like.

>Only these types of people are banned/censored, etc.

>Company reverses it, and claims "Glitch" "Accident", etc.

Yeah, youtube/google pulls this shit all the time, I ain't buying it.

Bethesda can eat shit.

You and I have a very different definition of "Some of the best games"

I'd say there's not a single console game I was envious of console players for, whereas there are a whole selection of PC exclusives that I've heralded as being the best games ever.

You and I have a very different definition of "Some of the best games"

I'd say there's not a single console game I was envious of console players for, whereas there are a whole selection of PC exclusives that I've heralded as being the best games ever.

I share with this mindset. Most of the exclusives has been games that I could have just played once and forgot, but with PC exclusives I tend to return.

Not to mention that I can still play 20 year old games on my PC with no trouble while you need different consoles.

Back