General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
Just one more day remaining. I am already prepping my Pijamas and pizza.

A new Pokemon game is out? Or so I gather.

We already have snow on the ground here, about 10 - 15 cm in places, although right now it's raining water and it might melt. Bit early for this full winter ish.

Once again I dreamt about cataclysmic apocallypse, this time triggered by the Japanese tampering with solar energy
As usual, there's no real coherency in dreams, so, they ignite a kind of hypernuclear steam cloud, that I watch as a satellite image on the news, as it moves across continents at an enormous speed, covering the whole planet. I even feel the tremors, as they reach my home, and I watch out the window, as the sky suddenly becomes white and cloudy

Then the sun darkens. The sky darkens with it, and every time I look at the sun, it is "blindingly black" with a red "shifty" center, kind of like the blue spots that appear if you stare directly at a bulb. The outside becomes impossibly hot, while indoors are safe - for the moment. I can still feel the burn of the sun "shining" right through walls, and I try to keep at the opposite end of rooms, while waiting for the slow apocallypse to finally get the best of any living condition on earth

oh and btw, I never bought into the whole "jap radiation will kill us all" hype, this wasn't about radiation, but... something else. Either way, it was Japan's fault. There was also in-dream information regarding the duration of the "black sun", which was estimated at roughly two billion years.

14725543_565884790269985_5172849372585899679_n.jpg

I remember how in the 80's Metallica was referred to as the "New Kids On The Block" of metal music. I guess they want to be like the Rolling Stones and tour forever etc. Yawn.

Having said that, Cliff Burton was ok.

Last edited:

Tom Hanks not worth 5 million. Wonder if it would have been better with Hanks? Who am I kidding? My young mind liked the shit anyway. Such an interesting failure. A post apocalyptic Mario universe would totally work if done right.

In other news I didn't know George Washington died so painfully.

http://listverse.com/2016/11/19/10-facts-about-the-horrific-death-of-george-washington/

Some of those medical treatments sound horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's been an amazing new creation in science with the Warka Water Tower.

The implications of this invention are staggering. Moisture farming is a reality. Uncle Owen may do more good for the world than Obi-Wan or Luke in the end.

Back